Coming to Lille
Lille has 2 train stations situated in the city centre.
● Lille Flandres: regional trains and direct TGV from Paris
● Lille Europe: Eurostar for London and Brussels and several direct TGV for French and European countries.
Lille-Lesquin airport is located 10 km from the centre of Lille. A shuttle bus runs between the airport and the city centre. By train, Lille is also located less than an hour away from two international airports: Paris Charles de Gaulle and Brussels Zaventem.
Lille Flandres: regional trains and direct TGV from Paris
● 1hr from Brussels (E429/E17)
● 2hrs from Paris (EAE1/E42)
● From the UK, Eurotunnel from Folkestone to Calais, then to Lille by the motorway A25.
2 metro lines:
● Line 1 : Villeneuve d’Ascq 4 Cantons <> Lille CHU-Eurasanté
● Line 2 : Lomme Saint Philibert <> Tourcoing CH Dron
2 trams lines:
● Tramway R : Roubaix Eurotéléport <> Gare Lille Flandre
● Tramway T : Tourcoing centre <> Gare Lille Flandres
60 bus routes
Rent a bike with V’Lille in the self-service stations situated in Lille and surroundings.
Coming to Lilliad
- From Lille: A25/E42 motorway (20 minutes)
- From Paris: A1 motorway (3h)
- From Brussels: E429/E42 motorway (1h20)
Line 1 : Villeneuve d’Ascq 4 Cantons <> Lille CHU-Eurasanté
Cite Scientifique stop (5 minutes walk)
We suggest a list of hotels situated in the city centre and near the 2 trains stations Lille Europe and Lille Flandres.
Get a discount for your hotel room reservation !
How to get the discount?
You can get it in 2 ways :
- Send an email or call the hotel saying that you come for the IRTC Conference. You must specify that you are coming from WeLOOP.
- Enter the discount code on the hotel website during your online booking.
Find out our partners hotels for IRTC 2023 Conference.
Instructions about how to book a room are also mentioned below.